- Go to the page https://colemanadvocates.org/about/#whoweare
- The staff list is in alpha order.
- Determine where you are going to insert the new staff box, for each box has either a LEFT design or a RIGHT design. For instance, Rosie’s box has a design where photo is on the placed on the left and Kevine’s box has a design with its photo placed on the right.
- Click on EDIT PAGE. Scroll down the page to get to the staff listing module.
If you click on one of the sub module with a staff name tagged to it, you will see a pop up box with the Person Module Settings shown. NOW SOME EXPLANATIONS BEFORE WE PROCEED.
- The way to set up these designs, is to go to click on the ADVANCED tab and assign to the CSS CLASS field the proper string “left_person” or “right_person” (left_person indicates the photo is placed on the left side, vice-versa for right_person).
- Once you determined what the CSS Class should be, now go and duplicate any staff box/module, by clicking the duplicate button, as shown here.
- Drag the box to the level where the names are in alpha order.
- Now, expand the staff box you just moved by double-click the box. The staff box is now enlarged. Fill in the Name field in this fashion: First Last | PositionLeave the “Position” Field empty.
- Next scroll down to the description field and fill in information for the staff with email info on the first line, <ENTER>, and position description text as a short paragraph.
- When finished, scroll down one more level and upload an image of your staff. The image must be a square image.
- You have the option to change the background color of the box. Scroll down again to the background color option. Click on the “Gear” icon.
- Select a color from this set to stay in the color theme:Darkest orange eb5c3f
logo orange f36f21
third orange f0853c
fourth orange f8ac30
lightest orange f7ce00
- Update the Admin Label with the name of the entry staff. Then click on “Save & Exit.”
- Finally, save the work for the entire page, by clicking the “Update” button.